WELCOME TO THE LOS ANGELES COUNTY ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH ON-LINE COMPLAINT SYSTEM
You can use this system to file a complaint or report a problem to the Environmental Health Division of the Department of Public Health. We are an enforcement agency responsible for the inspection of various types of businesses from restaurants, food trucks, apartment buildings, hotels to theatres, swimming pools, water wells, and landfills.
You can use this page to report a problem or notify us about public health conditions such as:
- Problems at a restaurant or food market
- Rodent problems at a property
- Sewage or wastewater discharge at a property
- No water at a property
- Accumulated trash or debris at a property
- Universal Studios Communities Noise Complaint
- Essential/Unessential Business (COVID-19 related)
- Rental properties that are not maintained
- Mosquito breeding or swimming pools that are not maintained
- Lead exposure hazards (from lead-based paints, etc.)
- Mold in rental housing units
- Illegal Food Vendors
- Problems at a body art facility
If you do not wish to make a complaint report on-line, you may contact the Environmental Health Customer Call Center at (888) 700-9995.
FoodBorne Illness: Use
Foodborne Illness Complaint page
to report a foodborne illness online.
If you would rather report by phone, please contact the Morbidity Unit at (213) 240-7821 (Mon-Fri, 8:00a.m. to 4:30p.m.).
Please complete all fields below. Asterisks (*) indicate required fields. Then click on the SUBMIT button to send your complaint. Staff will address your concerns as soon as possible and you will be contacted with the results of our investigation. Please be aware that an adult (18 or over) has to be available for contact. All complaints are confidential. Although anonymous reports are accepted, we request your contact information so that we may contact you if we need additional information to properly address your complaint. Also, if you do not leave your contact information, we will not be able to inform you of our actions.