WELCOME TO THE LOS ANGELES COUNTY ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH ON-LINE COMPLAINT SYSTEM
You can use this system to file a complaint or report a problem to the Environmental Health Division of the Department of Public Health. We are an enforcement agency responsible for the inspection of various types of businesses from restaurants, food trucks, apartment buildings, hotels to theatres, swimming pools, water wells, and landfills.
You can use this page to report a problem or notify us about public health conditions such as:
- Problems at a restaurant or food market
- Rodent problems at a property
- Sewage or wastewater discharge at a property
- No water at a property
- Accumulated trash or debris at a property
- Noise Complaints
- Determine compliance of Health Officer Order (COVID-19) for essential and nonessential business
- Rental properties that are not maintained
- Mosquito breeding or swimming pools that are not maintained
- Lead exposure hazards (from lead-based paints, etc.)
- Mold in rental housing units
- Unpermitted Food Vendors
- Problems at body art and permanent make-up operations
If you do not wish to make a complaint report online, you may contact the Environmental Health Customer Call Center at (888) 700-9995 Monday - Friday from 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., excluding Holidays.
FoodBorne Illness: To report a foodborne illness online click on Foodborne Illness Complaint page. If you would rather report by phone, please contact the Morbidity Unit at (213) 240-7821 (Mon-Fri, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.).
Please complete all fields below. Asterisks (*) indicate required fields. Then click on the SUBMIT button to send your complaint. Staff will address your concerns as soon as possible and you will be contacted with the results of our investigation. Please be aware that an adult (18 or over) has to be available for contact. Although anonymous reports are accepted, we request your contact information so that we may contact you if we need additional information to properly address your complaint. Also, if you do not leave your contact information, we will not be able to inform you of our actions.
Location of complaint where problem exists
Description of Complaint
Acceptable file formats: Any image file or PDF
Maximum upload size allowed is 4MB